Barbicide Disinfection Liquid
The barbicide disinfection liquid with anti-rust formula protects your precious touls. This disinfection liquid keeps your tools as a nailstylist, hairdresser or beautician clean and hygienic. Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainfree steel, combs, brushes, rollers and razors.
How to use
The barbicide liquid first needs to be mixed water before use. You use a glass flacon to pour the liquids in and then dip your instruments in the liquid to disinfect.
The ratios water-to-barbice are as follows:
- Mix ratio for the glass flacon of 1,1 liter: 60 ml (6%) Barbicide liquid, fill up with water until 1000 ml.
- Mix ratio for glass flacon of 750 ml: 40 ml (6%) Barbicide liquid, fill up with 630 ml water.
- Mix ratio for manicure flacon of 120 ml: 4 ml (6%) Barbicide liquid, fill up with 60 ml water until white stripe.
After desinfecting the instruments, you can pour the liquid down the drain. The barbicide liquid works within 5 minutes. For the whole process of cleansing and disinfecting we advise 5-10 minutes. Tools that have been in touch with blood or other bodily fluids need to be thoroughly cleaned with water and then soaked in the barbice liquid for 10-30 minutes. Refresh the barbicide liquid in the flacon daily.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Don't bring in contact with food, drinks or food for animals.
- When using, don't eat or drink.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wear protective gloves, clothes and eyeprotection.
- When in contact with eyes, cleanse out eyes and if necessary contact a doctor.
- In case this product is being drunk, contact a doctor immediately.