The dipping system is an alternative way of applying acrylic powder to the nails.
Use the dipping system according to the following steps to create acrylic nails:
1. Prep the nails (push cuticles back; buff nails with a whiteblock and clean nails)
2. Apply Dipping Base and dip nails in the acrylic powder until fully covered
3. Remove excess powder with a brush
4. Repeat step 3 and 3 until you've achieved your desired result and let the nails dry for a few minutes
5. Apply Activator to harden the nails and let this layer dry
6. File the nails in your desired shape and remove naildust with a brush
7. Apply Dipping Top. This is a Fast Dry topcoat and does NOT need Activator. You can also top off with a gel finish.
The Dipping Brush Saver is there to keep the brush of the Dipping Activator clean. Switch the brushes after every use, so that the Activator brush is in the bottle of the Brush Saver, and the other way around. This way you'll work with a clean brush every time.
Note: make sure you clean the brush of the Dipping Base thorougly and do not let it come into contact with the Activator. Don't wipe excess glue on the rim of the bottle.